GUIDELINES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF ENDORSEMENT
Application and other requirements (pls. see checked boxes below) must be submitted at least 20 days before the arrival of the entourage.
[ ] Fill up and submit the application for LOE
[ ] Copy the AMP form letter of intent on official business letterhead; submit two 2” x 2” pictures of the executive producer;
[ ] Submit a clear photocopy of City or Municipal Hall permit /clearance for the event;
[ ] Pay the fees for application form, documentation and processing (P500.00).
*For applications concerning foreign instrumentalists**
**INSTRUMENTALIST/S – person/s who play a musical instrument, Disc Jockey and Back-up singers
Note: The following will automatically be eligible for endorsement:
- Government-sponsored cultural projects
- Cultural exchange programs
- Classical concerts (foreign & ethnic)
- When the producer hires an equal number of local instrumentalists. (pls. see* on application for LOE/COC)
DJs are considered instrumentalists. Singers who will perform as instrumentalists are considered as both singer and instrumentalist.
In relation to the entry of foreign performers, please be advised of the following guidelines:
- The AMP office will not entertain representatives who are regular or contractual employees of the Bureau of Immigration;
- Applications submitted at least 14 working days before the event shall have a basic processing fee of P500.00. This fee covers paper and printing costs, transportation costs, research /validation costs and affixing of official AMP seal on the letter of endorsement;
- Applications submitted 7 to 13 working days before the event shall have a basic processing fee of P500.00 plus a surcharge of P300.00;
- Applications submitted 4 to 7 working days before the event shall have a basic processing fee of P500.00 plus a surcharge of P1,500.00;
- Applications submitted less than 4 days shall have a basic processing fee of P500.00 plus a surcharge of P2,500.00 and must be paid in cash; checks will not be accepted.
- For items 1 to 5, all check payments must be cleared by the AMP depository bank before the LOE can be released.
The above is intended to maintain integrity of procedures and to avoid last minute submissions, which cause undue delays in the application process.